RPSG Remote Project Services Group is committed to providing the highest quality and environmentally considerate services its Clients. Our aim is that our services will contribute to the quality of life of our Clients, prevent environmental pollution and ecosystem degradation and steadily improve the living ecological environment. We do this by conforming to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
To achieve the above, RPSG Remote Project Services Groupis committed to:
- Promoting environmental awareness to employees and enlisting their support in improving the Company's environmental performance through training and instruction
- Minimise waste by evaluating processes and ensuring that they are as efficient as possible
- Economise on raw materials, conserve energy and water, and minimize the use of environmentally damaging and non-recyclable materials
- Specifically, reduce and ultimately remove the use of plastics from our supply chain and operations.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and among our suppliers and Clients where possible
- Ensure that the delivered product meets contractual requirements and specifications, statutory and regulatory requirements and provides reliable performance.
- Implement initiatives to prevent pollution, conserve natural resources and minimize effects of RPSG (Remote Project Services Group) operations on environment.
- Provide adequate resources for implementing and managing Quality and Environmental management system.
- Comply with the relevant industry standards, applicable legislative and other requirements.
- Implement management systems that are in line with the requirements of ISO9001, ISO14001 and continually improve quality and environment performance.